The Food Processing Technology program is primarily focused on teaching different aspects of food processing, storage, and supply chains. The department is employing state-of-the-art methods in food processing technology and following international standards for food safety, food handling, and processing in order to educate students on ways to grow and cultivate different crops in a healthy and safe way.
THE SPECIALIZED COURSES IN THE FIELD OF FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY:
• Food Preservation and Biodeterioration
• Food Engineering
• Food Packaging and Storage Technology
• Sustainable Food Waste Management
• Food Chemistry & Analysis
• Food Microbiology and Fermentation Technology
• Processing Meat & Poultry Thermodynamics
• Cereal Technology
• Disease & Pest Control in Food Processing
Degree: This program grants a BSc. degree in Food Processing Technology.