Scholarships Scheme for the Academic Year:
Sports Achievement Scholarship:
Accepted applicants with top sports achievements will be granted the following sports scholarships (official and original sports certificates should be provided):
- Full scholarship for students placed first in international championships.
- 50% discount for students placed second and third in international championships.
- 50% discount for students placed first in regional championships.
- 25% discount for students placed second and third in regional championships.
Students granted this type of scholarship should score a minimum CGPA of 3 in order to maintain it.
Partner School Scholarship
Accepted applicants from partner schools will be granted a 20% discount on tuition fees.
If more than one sibling is studying at Heliopolis University, each sibling will be granted a 15% discount on tuition fees as long as they maintain a good academic performance.
Sons and daughters of Heliopolis University and SEKEM staff will be granted a 50% discount on tuition fees as long as they maintain a good academic performance and their parents are full-time staff members who spent a minimum of five years in service. In addition, students’ grades should meet the minimum admission level and upon approval of the university Board of Trustees.
Deceased Guardian Scholarship
Students who lose their guardians during their study at Heliopolis University will be granted a 50% discount on tuition fees as long as they maintain a good academic performance.
- Applicants qualified for more than on scholarship will be awarded the highest one.
- All discounts apply to tuition fees only.
- All scholarships are on-year awards that will be re-evaluated at the beginning of every academic year based on the student’s academic, sports and any other achievements during the previous year.
- All scholarships are granted on the condition that students successfully progress to the following academic class.