- A four-year academic program with 140 credit hours
- Final graduation project.
The Specialized Courses cover all the required courses for the specific field, followed by the applied courses and the recent technology in each field.
IN THE FIELD OF ORGANIC CROP PRODUCTION:
• Plant Nutrition
• Principles of Organic Horticulture
• Sustainable Irrigation Management
• Soil Microbiology
• Organic Crop Production & Management
• Organic Vegetable Production
• Plant Pathology & Entomology
• Biological Control
• Soil Fertility Management
• Organic Livestock Husbandry
IN THE FIELD OF FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY:
• Food Preservation and Biodeterioration
• Food Engineering
• Food Packaging and Storage Technology
• Sustainable Food Waste Management
• Food Chemistry & Analysis
• Food Microbiology and Fermentation Technology
• Processing Meat & Poultry Thermodynamics
• Cereal Technology
• Disease & Pest Control in Food Processing
In private organic farms (SEKEM and others), certification organizations for biodynamic agriculture, and food processing plants.
In the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Health (Food Quality Control Dept.) and nutrition institutes.