The Faculty of Engineering of Heliopolis University is developed to overcome Egypt’s challenges and bridge the gap between industry and research / academia.
It also targets also developing the cultural and technical capabilities of the future generations. The Faculty includes 5 departments and a research unit. The Faculty of Engineering was established with the launching of Heliopolis University in 2009 (Presidential Decree number 298), but the actual study started in the academic year 2012/2013, according to the Ministerial Decree number 2905, year 2012.
The Faculty of engineering comprises four programs. Each program study plan contains a group of elective courses that enable the student to strengthen their program with the specialization they want.
The faculty academic programs are:
- Water Engineering Program
- Energy Engineering Program
- Mechatronics Engineering Program
- Green Architecture Engineering Program
The academic programs offer the following degrees:
- B.Sc. in Energy Engineering.
- B.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering.
- B.Sc. in Water Engineering.
- B.Sc. in Green Architecture Engineering.
For more Details about the Faculty courses please download file from here