The Organic Crop Production program is primarily focused on the aspects of agriculture, food production, crops, etc. The department employs state-of-the-art methods in organic crop production and follows international standards for organic products in order to educate students on techniques to grow and cultivate different crops in a way that preserves people’s health and keeps the environment safe.
The Specialized Courses
In the field of organic crop production:
• Plant Nutrition
• Principles of Organic Horticulture
• Sustainable Irrigation Management
• Soil Microbiology
• Organic Crop Production & Management
• Organic Vegetable Production
• Plant Pathology & Entomology
• Biological Control
• Soil Fertility Management
• Organic Livestock Husbandry
- Degree: This program grants a BSc. degree in Organic Crop Production.