ASRT organises the 3rd Cairo International Exhibition of Innovation (CEIE) is an Invention and innovation annual event that will take place between 19th and 20th of November 2016 at the Citadel of Salah El Din , Cairo.
The exhibition is addressed to inventors, researchers, scientists, academics and to companies who share the belief that innovation is the evolution main driver. Therefore, at this event are invited to exhibit research units, universities, inventors, companies, public or private institutions and organisations.
Unique ideas, new technologies and innovative projects – these are the main attractions of CIEI, an event that represents the best platform for exhibiting inventions and innovations and also the perfect setting for networking and communication between inventors and potential investors.
The previous editions of CIEI took place with the support of Misr Elmahrousa foundation the 1st edition was in 2014 at the Greek Campus, and the 2nd in 2015 it was at El Baroun palace.
This year the CIEI will be rare and unique as it will host different aspects related to society, children, heritage, animations, and scientific publication minor fair to receive CIEI updates and latest news visit Heliopolis university are going to participate in the conference by 7 products:
- Water-Energy-Food (WEF) Nexus: Assessment of an integrated greenhouse with a combined-desalinated-water-cycle Aquaponics/Hydroponics System powered by PV solar power.
- The electric and thermal performance of a parabolic trough linear concentrating photovoltaic-thermal (CPVT) system has been tested in Heliopolis University for sustainable development as an experimental test with Photovoltaic thermal system launched in 11th December 2015.
- Probiotics are nonpathogenic organisms (yeast or bacteria, especially lactic acid bacteria) in foods that can exert a positive influence on the host’s health. Probiotics within food or in the form of a supplement improve the microbial balance of the intestinal tract.
- Intravesical Mistletoe Extract in Superficial Bladder Cancer: A phase III efficacy study (TIM).
- Immunoassay chromatography gives a good application for rapid one step test that can diagnose different diseases or conditions depending on specific molecules exist in the patient serum, plasma, urine or stool and its binding affinity to specific antibodies.