Heliopolis University is pleased to offer full tuition fee scholarships for exceptionally well-qualified students to study in faculties of Pharmacy, Engineering, and Business Administration and Economics.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1- Applicants must have obtained a high school certificate for the academic year 2016/2017 from an Egyptian governmental school.
2-Attend a personal interview, upon invitation, with the Scholarship Committee.
3- Applicants are considered to pass the Capacity Test.
4- Applicants should not have enrolled in any college in private universities.
5- Applicants are to be unable to pay the expenses during the years of study.
- The priority is for the highest high school sum of marks.
- The continuation of the scholarships are conditioned by a 3.4GPA during the study years.
- The priority is for the sons and daughters of martyrs, and wounded police officers and for special needs students.
- A percentage of scholarships is allocating to Border Governorates.
- A percentage of scholarships is allocating to The Schools of Excellence “STEM” and Nile International Certificate.
University Admission Requirements:
1-A copy of High School Certificate.
2-A copy of Birth Certificate.
3-A copy of the students and parents’ ID.
4-Social research paper from social affairs sector.
5-The parents ‘salary slip form and the insurance number.
6-Birth Certificate for siblings (for young people).
7- Registration certificate for brothers.
8- A personal photo.
Application Deadline: Applications are due by August 14, 2017.
For more information visit our Contact Us page.